Thursday, March 22, 2012

Finally Tweeting--I Fail as a Millenial

So while most of my friends (except the ludites) have been on Twitter for ages, I am today starting my Twitter account. Here we go...


In setting up my account, I start by making an account and naming it (ZombieGrammar). I am prompted to follow 5 Twitter feeds before I can continue.

My Five:
  • Lisa Lampanelli
  • David Lynch
  • Jhonen Vasquez
  • Zombie Research Society
  • BitchMedia

Yay, now I get to Tweet! Oh wait, I need five more? Okay...

Five More:
  • Daniel Tosh
  • Zach Galifinakis
  • Steven Colbert
  • Maya Angelou
  • bell hooks

Okay, now I can start Tweeting. Gads, now I have to add Contacts? This is a lot of work for something that I will be writing 160 character Tweets for... Oh good, there is no minimum number for contacts. My list of contacts is sadly quite short.

If you want to follow my adventures in grammar Tweeting, my account can be accessed as @ZombieGrammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment